I’m now offering it as a 3 day beginners Microblading course at my Permanent Makeup academy Cheadle with an added 1 day colour conversion course located in Lancaster on a separate date. You do not need any experience in PMU or beauty to attend this course.
- Basic Anatomy theory.
- Health and Safely
- Consultation forms
- Waste Disposal companies
- Pigments BASIC
- Skin Types
- Brow Design & Practical working latex mats
- Consultation / After care
- Live Demo on a Model by Trainer
- Drawing brow shapes on each other
- Re-cap on brow design shapes on Plastic Heads working on positioning and stretch
Students work on live models (the academy can provide models) but advise you bring two models each so you can gain extra practice during their 4 week top up.
You will have step by step guidance and support on the day.
4 Case Studies Homework
You will need to complete 4 case studies on live models and send photo proof of your work also healed results before you receive your qualification from the academy.
You Must complete your case studies within a 6 month Period.
- You have online support and guidance during office hours.
- Course is based on 2-4 Students attending
- £800 Deposit is require to secure your booking which is NON refundable outstanding must be paid 2 weeks before your course starts.
- All Pre- Course manual will be posted out to you ( Special Delivery)
- Student Starter Kit is Included (content below) will be given on the day.
- Training Material will given to you on the day.
- You must complete a Blood Borne Pathogen online Test ( Link will be sent )
- Apply for insurance through Holistic Insurance. http://www.
holisticinsurance.co.uk we need to see this before your course starts.
ONCE COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY : You receive your Permanent Makeup Academy Cheshire Certificate and full insurance with Holistic.
What’s in the starter kit?
- Kit includes
- Vanity Case
- 5 x Li Brow Pigments
- 1X Brow Pencil
- Numbing Cream
- 25 Micro blades ( Super fine )
- 5 x Hand Tools
- 1 Pack of Micro brushes
- Hygiene Caps
- 1 x Hygiene Hand Gel
- 3 X Practice Skins
- 5 X After Care Balm
- 10 x Disposable Brow Stickers
- 1x Callipers
- 1 X Pigment Holder
- 5 X Yellow Disposable Bags
- Pre- course work Manual
- Training Manual
- Brow Art Manual
Price is £2,800 paid by bank Transfer
Both FHT Insurance and Holistic Insurance accredit Larra Training courses
Click here to obtain your “Student Insurance cover” with Holistic Insurance.